-->

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The World's Oldest



We spent our 4th of July at the World's Oldest Rodeo... I know, have any of you ever been to the World's Oldest? I didn't think so.
I couldn't remember the last time I had been to a rodeo, so it was especially fun for me. And it was fun to hear Jordan explain all the rodeo events to me and reminisce about the ol' "fair" days and 4-H.
After the World's Oldest Rodeo we spent the evening at Uncle Jay and Aunt Jannie's house. They are the aunt and uncle of my dear friend Kristin's (who lives in ATL). She was not there, but it was a treat to hang with her sister, papa, boyfriend, and aunts and uncles! Thanks for sharing your family with us, Kristin!! It was such a great 4th of July!!

1 comment:

Todd said...

THE WORLD'S OLDEST RODEO...in EVERYBODY'S HOMETOWN...AMERICA'S CHRISTMAS CITY...home of THE WORLDS LARGEST GINGERBREAD VILLAGE..."THE" MILE HIGH CITY.




that's pretty cool, I guess.