-->

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nine Loves


1. This guy. I love him. He is my main squeeze, my right-hand, my biggest supporter. It goes without saying that I love Charlie and Teddy too, but it all started with Jordie.

2. Baked goods. Oh dear. This is including but not limited to cupcakes, cookies, cinnamon buns, bread, croissants, and muffins.

3. Fall. Love the cooler weather, the earthy colors, the cozy feeling.

4. Colorado. I have such a huge sense of pride when it comes from being from CO. I love it because it's beautiful in an indescribable way, most of our family lives there, and it's just plain cool. No matter where we live, I will always consider it "home base".

5. This football-shaped platter. I bought it in college for $2.00 and have used it every year since then. At the time I bought it and made spinach dip with a sourdough bread bowl and totally WOW'ed Jordan and his housemates. It was not hard to impress that bunch with my mad cooking skills.
6. A freshly bathed and pajama'ed baby.

7. Having things to look forward to. Daily, monthly, yearly. A brownie for dessert, a visit from Grandparents, a baby, a trip next summer...keeps life fun!

8. Musicals. I know, dorky. I love musical theatre and don't go to shows nearly enough.

9. Pedicures. Hope to get one before Teddy's arrival. Lord knows, I have not been painting my poor toes in a while.


No comments: