-->

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

8 Fears

1. Heights. This has been a new development in adulthood. Makes me feel queasy.

2. Anything bad happening to Charlie. I just don't let my mind go there.

3. The deep ocean. We once watched the Planet Earth series on the dark ocean and it freaked me out. I know those are all God's creatures down there, but they scare me.

4. Being a momma to two kids under 1 1/2. I just hope I can keep it cool. I keep repeating, "Keep Calm and Carry on"

5. A burglary. My family was burglarized when I was little and it was a traumatizing experience for me (we came home from church while the burglar was still there.) So, I have always been freaked out about the thought of it happening again.

6. Over-baking cookies. Uggg. It's the worst.

7. Not making the right decisions for my kids. As a first-time momma, I find myself constantly second guessing if I am doing the right things. I think most of us feel that way, yeah?

8. Here's a totally honest one. I fear feeling inadequate. Most days I don't feel that way but there are some, we all have them, when you don't feel you've been a good enough wife, or mother, or friend, or daughter. You just have to love yourself through it and be better next time!

No comments: