-->

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

And We've got Ourselves a Belly


Here's a picture of the naked 38 week belly I'm working on. It's growing by the minute.
{My hand is covering the wonderful stretch marks on my side, but notice the little one a few inches below my belly button, that's a new addition, thanks Teddy!}

My apologies for the non-stop posts about babies and bellies etc...Honestly, it consumes our daily life. Right now, especially, all that's on my mind is preparation for Teddy's arrival and how best to make this an easy transition for all parties involved ;)

I am in mid-renovation of Charlie's room and am LOVING where it's headed. Here is a sneak peek!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love the belly! Sorry about the stretch marks..remind me to show you the ones you left me with! I love you anyway!!