-->

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Public Outing

Stinkin' wal-mart only had the boy set of mittens - So, Charlie is rockin' dinosaurs! (Meeting daddy for lunch)
We have taken lots of trips out and about since Charlie's birth, but not a real, adult get-together...until last night! We were invited over to my friend Kristin's aunt and uncle's house for a birthday party. She did wonderfully and slept almost the whole time! Most of the Sundog crew was there, which includes many women with older children...needless to say, she was not put down the entire evening! It was great to see everyone during the off-season and hang out amongst adults!

Things have been going really well here at the homestead. Against my lactation consultant's recommendations I went and bought the nipple guard...and it has changed breastfeeding for me completely! She is nursing for longer and is less distracted while feeding = sleeping for longer increments of time during the night. I am not crying every two hours anymore!!! YAY! Too many people suggested it to me for me to not try it and I'm so glad I did! Happy wife, happy life!

1 comment:

Grammie said...

Love the dinosaurs!