-->

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Charlie Lately


{Who says girls can't wear blue? I'm good with it as long as she is wearing a giant bow also!}

Today Charlie is 7 weeks old and becoming a "real" baby right before our eyes. She has begun cooing a lot and smiling in a non-gas related way! I'm guessing she is around 7 1/2 lbs and fits most of her newborn clothes now. Jordan has become the comic in our household and can get Charlie smiling like crazy by making funny faces and doing weird things with his voice. It's super sweet and I can't get enough of watching those two.
To prepare for me going back to work in a week {booooooo} we have been supplementing my breast milk with formula to get her system used to it. We have to do this because A. I don't produce enough milk to feed her and save copious amounts and B. I won't have time to pump while at work so my milk production is going to go down. She has had zero problemos with formula...Milk, formula, bottle, breast ...the girl doesn't care as long as she can EAT!
She loves to have her back rubbed and her hair played with {just like her mama} but as much of a snuggle bug as she is, she is also pretty fiery {like her daddy}. I have a sneaky feeling she is going to give Jordan a run for his money someday. Life is great, and we are excited to move forward and see how this next phase will work out with me at work, and Jordan's hockey season starting!

1 comment:

Grammie said...

Oh, Sweet Charlie! Can't wait to see you in a week. We'll play dress up with new clothes and head gear and snuggle, snuggle, snuggle!