-->

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Time Flys By

A few weeks ago I was able to fly home for a long weekend and got to see most of my favorite people!! It was a wonderful visit and while I was there, my Mom and Jordan's Mom with the help of my sisters-in-law threw me a baby shower!! It was a ton of fun and here are some pics!

My beautiful sisters-in-law Jessie and Whitney

Mama Jill, Me, Mama Laurinda


My Lovely cousin Lindsey, me, and best bud Rachel



The gorgeous table setting Whitney put together!! She is so talented!

The cake that Jill saved...we picked it up from the store and it was ALL BLUE...Jill "pinked" it up and all was well!!

Me opening some baby gifts.



Rachel won a prize. Not surprising !


The whole group! (Thanks, Whit for taking pictures!)

Best Buds Cansas, me, Rachel

No comments: