-->

Thursday, April 8, 2010

25 Weeks


25 weeks (26 on Saturday) and growing! It seems as though I have "popped" as they say. Customers at work are now outwardly asking when the baby is due and not asking the round-about questions like, "Do you have any children" or "I've heard one of you here at the bank is pregnant..."
She is kicking away and I can feel it all. In fact, Jordan was able to feel her kick about two weeks ago and it was a pretty special moment for both of us! I have still been snappy and moody, but making an effort to be nice !
My appetite is finally picking up. Yesterday was my day off and Jordan and I started the day with a big hearty breakfast; eggs with cheese, ham, and fruit. About 45 minutes later, when we were running errands I felt like I could eat a horse! Luckily I made it home before making a bad decision, i.e. a drive-thru.
We will have another ultra-sound in two weeks to check my placenta's postition and to see little peanut again! We are amazed, excited, and anxious that in about 3 1/2 months we will be bringing a little one home! Hope you all are having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Mama(Laurinda) said...

You look so happy and glowing. It warms a mother's heart! Love you so much!!

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

Love you too Mama!!