-->

Thursday, April 29, 2010

29 Weeks 2 days!

29 weeks (wallace is such a diva)
The delicious Caprese Paninis I made for din! One of my faves!



Here we are, 29 weeks and 2 days preg! Everything has been going smoothly and I have been feeling really, really good. All things considered I have had a fantastic pregnancy thus far. The mood swings have tapered off and I am mostly just hungry all the time. As she grows bigger I am finding that I can't eat a large quantity at one time because we're running out of room!

I have continued to find great stuff at garage sales and my friend Katie recently gave us a bag full of girly stuff as well as a hand-me-down Baby Bjorn! Awesome! We are so thankful for all the bits of encouragement people have shown and we hope you will keep us in your prayers as we make it through the 3rd Trimester!


No comments: