-->

Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend

We kicked off our weekend by dropping off our friend, Ryan at the airport Saturday morning in Phoenix and then after that made our first trip to Trader Joe's! As proven by the picture, we found a few wonderful goodies and will surely be back. This particular Trader Joe's was pretty busy and so i didn't browse like i would have loved to, but it's probably for the best!
On Sunday I went with my work girls on a shopping trip to the mall and then downtown Prescott...I found a few cute things including these super fun flats! Hope you all had a great weekend too!!

4 comments:

jessie said...

Cool...I've never been to Trader Joe's, but I've definitely heard people sing its praises!

Jody said...

3 Buck Chuck... good stuff.

aq said...

Their tub of tiny little organic choco chip cookies is the BEST. And... they have groovy reusable bags... I just got LPP and I a new one on my last trip to WC...

Unknown said...

I know I'm late on this but here are a few things about Trader Joe's...
1. I'm sorry I didn't get you guys there while you were in L.A.
2. The Fire Roasted Guacamole is...addictive.
3. It's always busy. Take your time. I'll be the jerk pushing you out of my way cause I know where things are.
4. It's 2 Buck Chuck. Jody is getting ripped off. (Charles Shaw is the brand in case you get confused).
5. If you feel a little douchey and uppity while you're there that's normal.

Have a good time!