-->

Monday, April 27, 2009

Same Old

I love it when flowers are on sale! I bought two bundles of Gladiolas for $2.99 ! ...and voila...gorgeous!

Hhhhmmm. What's been going on lately? Well, Jordan recently competed in his first golf tournament of the year and Team Sundogs thoroughly worked all the other teams in the greater Prescott area :) I really don't mind the golfing thing A.) because it usually happens while I'm working anyway and B.) he usually brings home some sweet prizes. For instance, he won $75 to the golf club (which means less of our money spent on golfy things) and in the raffle he won a cooler! *Sidenote* I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but coolers are expensive - I saw a small cooler the other day on sale for $35.00! Maybe I'm a cheapo, but I was shocked. Needless to say I was very excited about the cooler.*End Sidenote*


This coming weekend I am going on a shopping extravaganza - sort of. The ladies I work with and myself are getting our quarterly bonuses this week and they all wanted to go on a shopping extravaganza!! The ladies I work with sure can shop. I will not be doing the kind of shopping they are but it is always a great time when hanging with them! I find myself very fortunate to truly like all the people I work with and am very excited to do girly things this weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

cute new layout friend! friendship is a blooming flower!

Becs said...

...and a sheltering tree :) miss you.