-->

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Buttons

My Granny (my Dad's mom) had a tin full of old buttons that she had collected and when she passed away, my folks ended up with that tin. While trying to get creative in decorating our new home, I thought I would frame some of those buttons! My little craft turned out pretty good and to me, it's better than just having them laying in a drawer.

One button is monogrammed with my Papa's initials, one has a Scottish thistle, one may have been from my Papa's army uniform (I'm not for sure on that one) others are just plain...Here are some pictures:

4 comments:

Whitney Duvall said...

What a cute idea!

jessie said...

Love it!

Melissa said...

what a great idea Becca! Fun house too.

Mom(Laurinda) said...

Looks great! I forgot that you got the box of buttons. I'm glad you were able to find a use for some of them...