-->

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Colorado

{This was only the beginning of the snow}
{Preparing for the outdoors}
{I think she loved it}
{Tedders}
{Great Papa and Great Grandma Rose}
{Hanging with Papa before he had to go to school}
{Max and Ben were so sweet and gentle with the babes}
{Tickling the ivories at Grandma and Grandpa's house}

In early February, thanks to the help of both Grandmas, the babies and I headed to Colorful Colorado for a week! We made it just in time for a major snowstorm, which I secretly LOVED. Although the snow ruin some of our plans to see some friends and family, it was a wonderful excuse to spend quality time snowed in. Traveling with two small kids is no small task and I quickly realized "simple" is the name of the game. So, my apologies for not getting to see many people while we were there. And let me add a HUGE thank you to my mother-in-law and my mom for being the saints that you are and helping make this such an incredible trip home.

No comments: