-->

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sweet Treats with Grammie



Charlie helped my mom and I make the first batches of fudge this holiday season! We made a batch of peanut butter fudge and also my favorite, chocolate with pecans. My brother, Jordan, and my co-workers are in for a real treat, seeing as we made TONS of it!

Charlie had her 4 month shots yesterday and did much better than at her 2 month appt.! She cried, fell asleep, and woke up to her normal smiley self! Here are her stats:

12 lbs = 25th percentile
25 inches = 75th percentile
head circumference = 50th percentile

So, we have a long skinny kiddo. Who woulda thought ??? We are having a great time with my mom here and are getting very excited about the Thanksgiving Feast, especially after watching The Pioneer Woman on Throwdown with Bobby Flay last night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you....you're going to have a 6-footer with blue eyes!

Mom Jill