-->

Saturday, November 27, 2010

26th year: Day One consisted of:

Skyping with my Dad (while wearing a Birthday Girl Tiara)
Trader Joe's "Bay Blend" in my favorite new mug...
My favorite Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cake...
This perty thing...
Nail polish and Philosophy spray
and a new diaper bag!

What a way to kick off my 26th year! I got so many sweet calls, cards, and messages that filled my heart with joy! My mom made one of my favorite dishes, beef stroganoff , and then we concluded the evening with the new digitally remastered Beauty and the Beast. It was a really wonderful day and I am so excited about what this next year brings! Love you all!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So glad to hear you had a wonderful birthday :) Love you, Becca!

aq said...

That sounds like a fantastic birthday! LOVE the new mug and all the nail polish!