-->

Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby Belly


This pic was taken at about 7 weeks, any sort of belly at this point was due to cookies and candy, not baby :)


This pic was from today - 13 weeks preg!! Please forgive the bathroom shot (I could've at least folded the towels, huh? didn't know I'd be expecting anyone ;) This is as good as it gets until Jordan gets back from Missouri!


So, we are 13 weeks along and I have to say, all things considered I am feeling pretty good. Although this evening Wallace and I had a bit of an episode. He threw-up the equivalent of his own body weight in half-processed dog-food...which made me throw-up...then he did it again...then I did it again...not a good evening. Wish Jordie was here, because he saves the day...everyday.


Everything you read says you feel some or all of the pregnancy side effects in the 1st trimester and they tend to trail off during the 2nd trimester. For Jordan's sister, Jessie, they turned off like a faucet at the onset of the 2nd trimester. For me, it seems like they are getting worse. My nausea is more constant and I am feeling super tired. The mood swings are well, the same as they were pre-pregnancy. We had an appointment this week and got to hear the heartbeat again and it is truly music to our ears. We heard it and then it disappeared. And then Doc found it again...little peanut likes to play hide-and-seek!
When Jordan returns I will get a better picture of the ever-growing belly!! LOVE YOU ALL!

3 comments:

Whitney Duvall said...

You are glowing!!! What a pretty mama.
Love ya

ps......I know it's early but I'm predicting Boy {it's just a hunch}

Jessie said...

So sorry that your symptoms aren't easing up :( Yeah for 13 weeks though!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more pics. The story of you and Wallace was pretty hillarious... probably not at the time :) But makes for a good story. I send you my love!

Rachel