-->

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

We're Pregnant!

As most of you know by now, Jordan and I will be expecting our first kiddo in July 2010!!! We are ecstatic and are still finding ourselves wondering if it's really happening! This is a picture from our first ultrasound. We are 7 weeks-4days. Sorry for the poor picture quality but when I told the tech we had brought a CD to capture some pics, she told me it was too late and that I should have told her at the beginning of the exam. How was I to know??? I've never done this before!! I was a little peeved.
It's still very early but if you think of it, would you keep us in your prayers for an uneventful pregnancy and the healthy growth of our little babe?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations you two :)
I am so excited for you both!

Melissa said...

looks like a baby bambin(a/o) to me!

so cute already!