-->

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Excitement!

Lately Jordan and I have both been sick...Like, yucky sticks-around-for-a-week sick. No good. Plus we've been dealing with the stresses of a struggling hockey team (makes everyone involved cranky). But, on happier notes, the Sundogs won tonight 9-ZERO!!!! YAY! And......MY FAMILY IS COMING FOR THANKSGIVING!!! DOUBLE YAY! and Jim and Jill are coming for NEW YEARS!! TRIPLE YAY!! Life really is good and I feeling especially grateful lately for the blessings in my life!

2 comments:

Mom (Laurinda) said...

I think you must have made me sick, too. I've been sick this week, so I didn't get to make the road trip to Glenwood Springs for the 1st round playoff game (tomorrow). Hopefully I'll be well enough to start making peanut butter fudge tomorrow!

Shelley said...

Hello long lost roommate! I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday! Have a great 25th! And happy thanksgiving to you and Jordan too!