-->

Monday, November 10, 2008

A trip to Phoenix...

...and this may or may not have been the reason :)


We have had a wonderful weekend full of hockey, work, friends, fun and to top it off we both had Monday off! We woke up and decided to take a little day trip to Phoenix to see if we could find Steve Nash...and eat Chipotle. Phoenix is only about 1 1/2 hours from Prescott Valley and has some good shopping also. In case anyone forgot, I will be celebrating my 24th b-day THIS MONTH so, we went and did a little window shopping. We did not find Steve Nash.
After you get out of Prescott Valley there are catus' or cacti or whatever the plural is...They are everywhere and I find it really fascinating. They cover the foothills like the pine and spruce that I am used to in CO. Super neat! It finally has gotten chilly here in Prescott Valley so it's beginning to feel like Fall. I have to admit that I am really missing the true Fall season that only CO can offer. Only a couple weeks until my family is coming to visit and as you can imagine, Jordan and I are VERY excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The true fall season that only Colorado can offer? You need to get out more girl...

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

Okay, strike that...a true fall season that I only WANT from CO!

Mom- I bet Bandit was SO cute chasing around those snowflakes :)

Unknown said...

Hey Top Gun, sweet sunglasses :)
We miss you! We miss you! We miss you!