-->

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bob and Dana







Last weekend our friends Bob and Dana drove over from Lake Havasu City to visit us!! We were so excited to see them even though it was a very short trip. They joined me for the hockey game and then we hung our with some of our Prescott friends. The next day Jordan and Bob went golfing while Dana and I went SHOPPING! It was so fun to take a no-pressure shopping trip with Dana and we spent a couple hours at Costco just walking up and down the isles just taking our sweet time...Thanks again you two for taking the time to come see us - We love and will be visiting soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Was that "no-pressure shopping trip" a veiled jab at me? Hopefully you got your costco-wandering quota filled for a while. Love you honey, see you in a couple days!

Anonymous said...

I hardly veiled it at all. When you come to costco with me, there is pressure. Period. No veil. I love you too, see you tomorrow!!