-->

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Boo.

In an attempt to refresh my mood I decided to try a homemade face mask meant to energize your skin. The original recipe seemed to make a slumber party size quantity so I cut it in half and still have enough for two more masks {one for me, one for Jordan?}. Here's exactly what I did:

2 T. ground coffee
2T. cocoa powder
1 T. Lemon juice (they said use honey if you have dry skin, lj if you have oily skin)
2 T. milk (I used 2% bc it's what I had, they said use more or less depending on how thick you like your mask)

I applied it, let it dry (about 20 min) and then with a hot washcloth wiped it all off...It was lovely, made my skin kind of glow and felt smoother, thanks to the grit in the coffee grounds...I give it two thumbs up!

1 comment:

Mama said...

Sounds great! I could use a little rejuvenation...I'm going to try this over the weekend.