-->

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ten Secrets


1. I had a tattoo at one time. It was a neon pink heart on the bottom of my big toe, but since the skin there doesn't absorb ink permanently it was gone after about a month.

2. I don't enjoy reading. I wish I did, maybe someday I will. But if it is longer than a People Magazine, I fall asleep. I don't want you to think I have never read a book, I just am not the type to finish a book and move right on to the next one.

3. I am not very organized. Jordan really takes the cake in this household when it come to organization and tidiness. I am eternally grateful that he is this way!

4. Jordan and I broke up twice (once when he left for college-1 week , once when we were in college- 1 month) before we got married.

5. I am half-way through this thing and am trying to think of five more secrets. I may have to start telling Jordan's secrets ;)

6. In high school I was VERY involved. I'm talkin' VERY involved. I was co-captain of the cheerleading squad, student body president, copy editor of the yearbook, in a million other clubs, etc... Jordan still makes fun of me but that's only because he was too cool to join clubs in high school.

7. I eat dessert almost every night. Whether it's a popsicle, a piece of candy, a full-on brownie sundae, I almost always have something sweet after dinner. Preggo or not!

8. I want to go on vacation. Now. Unfortunately, since we are awaiting Mister Teddy's arrival there is no vacation in the works for a while. :(

9. I am jealous when I drive past the swimming pool and see the girls sitting in peace and quite listening to music. Pool time has dramatically changed since having a baby, and I miss the way it used to be.

10. I'm glad I'm done with 10 secrets!!! Up next, Nine Loves! This one will be easy!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

You had a tatoo! That's a good secret! I think this one was the hardest! What secrets do we really want to tell....Hmmmmm! :) Love the new blog!