-->

Friday, July 1, 2011

Thursday Fun






After a Wed. that left much to be desired, we decided that Thursday was going to be FUN! Jordan and I both had the day off plus it was only 107 degrees, so we wanted to take advantage and take Baby Girl to the petting zoo! We only stayed about 30 minutes but it was a lot of fun seeing Charlie's reaction to all these funny looking creatures. Jordan kept disappearing to the goat pen, where I imagine he feels most at home ;) He sure knows a lot about goats and I love to hear him retell his 4-H days and raising many a goat.

After the zoo we got the car washed, went swimming, had lunch, went to Chick-Fil-A for an afternoon french-fry snack and bbqed some brats for dinner. I LOVED Thursday, and it made me super excited for three months from now, when I can plan fun "days off" for Jordie and the kiddos!

No comments: