-->

Saturday, June 11, 2011

30 Years

This weekend my parents celebrate their thirtieth wedding anniversary...30...3-0.
THIRTY YEARS!

I am in awe of what a big number that is. Since I have been married I have gained a deep appreciation for all those years you two have spent together. Being as young as you two were, having two small children, working, going to school, raising children...It leaves me wondering how you made it out alive. It also gives me great hope in what is ahead for Jordan and I, and our quickly-expanding family. Thank you both, Mom and Dad, for staying together for 30 years. For loving each other when it would have been easier not to, and for unknowingly being a huge source of inspiration to me and Jordan.

We love you and congratulate you!

Here's to 30 more years!!!

2 comments:

Mama said...

Thank you, Becca. You (and your quickly expanding family) are so precious to us! Can't wait to see you!

gmonique said...

I so love your parents. They're a pretty big deal.