-->

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grandma's Been Here


{jammin' in her jammies on her hand-me-down piano}
{sometimes I still can't believe we have a kid}


You know Grandma's been here when:

*There are home-cooked meals every night when you get home

*The baby gets a bath every day

*The floors are mopped and/or vacuumed daily

*Laundry is done

*There's a new toy or two, or three

*The next trip to visit is booked before she leaves ;)

Thank you for coming to see us and for being so helpful while you're here! Can't wait until the next time! We love you!

1 comment:

The Duvalls said...

Hi I'm Jean Duvall. My Wife Leah and I Live here in Arizona too. COngradulations on the pregnancy. We have a 18mos old daughter and are going to start trying for a another. Your blog is awsome I see so many similarities between our two families. If you want you can check out our blog jeanandleahduvall.blogspot.com

best wishes from the other Duvall's in the desert