-->

Monday, October 18, 2010

In Transit

I thought I would put up a post before we leave for Gilbert. We should have Internet by Wed., but you know how that goes!

Miss Charlie has quickly become the funniest person in our household! Every day she is growing bigger and stronger and needs to be carefully watched. She has been trying to squirm out of everything. Her swing, the diaper changer, my arms, etc. She is a super active baby which is a good thing, just hard to keep up with! Our friend Claudia watched her for us on Saturday while I worked (Jordan was on a road trip) and introduced her to Baby Einstein! Charlie LOVED it! We just put her on the floor and start the dvd and she is entertained for 30 min. It really keeps her attention (more than Jersey Shore) and I don't feel guilty having her watch TV.

She is sleeping pretty well at night. Not through the night yet, but usually for a 3 hour stretch/eat/4 more hours...I'll take it! I am no longer breastfeeding...When I went back to work my supply went way down because I could not pump during the day, so I decided about three weeks ago we would be done. I'm fine with it, she's fine with it! She is now 3.5 months old and around 10 pounds --- BIG girl!

We area anxious and excited about the next chapter in our lives and would appreciate any prayers for safe travels and a peaceful transition! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL!!

3 comments:

Grammie said...

Love your pants hat, Charlie! We'll be praying for a very smooth transition. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! OXOX

Whitney Duvall said...

So excited for you, Jordan and the little lady. Keeping you in guys in my prayers and counting down the days till christmas :) Love ya'll

Melissa said...

Charlie is ADORable! So cute.