-->

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

36 w




(I heart Peonies and they have such a short growing season, so I snatch them when I can!)
Here's the latest belly pic - 36 weeks! Almost full-term. The hospital here in Prescott Valley is not able to care for babies born before 37 weeks and fly you to PHX if you must deliver before the 37 week mark. Anytime after 37 weeks would be a-okay with me! It has def. gotten to the uncomfortable point, and while I would love to start maternity leave, and get to meet and hold little Charlie, I am not counting on her coming anytime before July 13th.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I showed the boys your pic and they both said they like your shirt - just thought I'd pass that along. :) Looking cute, girlie!

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

Thanks, taht shirt was one I've had since college. Someone asked me in college if I was pregnanat, so I never wore it again until I was indeed preg! Thanks Boys!!

Grammie said...

You look great...almost ready to POP! :)

Whitney Duvall said...

Oh preggers....you sure are cute!