-->

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day

"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind percepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts."
- Washington Irving



Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. But mostly to the two greatest mamas I have ever met. Words are not enough to express my gratitude and admiration for the two of you, so I will just say that I love you both and hope you answer the phone when Baby Charlie has poop coming out her nose and I don't know what to do :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check with Jordan....he invented that skill!! Love you lots and am so excited to meet Baby Charlie!

Anonymous said...

that last reference to Jordan was from me.....
Mama Jill

Mama Laurinda (Grammie) said...

Sorry, I can't help with poop questions. Please call Jill. :)

Love the new blog motif, and the Baby Charlie count-down!