-->

Sunday, February 7, 2010

17 weeks



We are 17 weeks today and getting visibly bigger by the day! We had an appointment this week and heard a fast heartbeat intermixed with a lot of little punches and kicks. Jordan thinks we have re-created Daniel-son from Karate Kid! I haven't felt any of the kicks or punches yet (I don't think) but am paying close attention over the next few weeks for it to begin!


We scheduled an appointment 2 weeks from now to find out the sex of the bambino(a) !! We cannot wait!!!! Just so y'all know, we are finding out and we are not keeping it a secret! The appointment is set for the 22nd but I'm going to try to move it sooner!
Wallace wanted to show you how far along we all are so that's why he's in the pic!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

sweet maria I cannot wait for you to find out. So fun. Get that babe's business grown for that ultrasound!

Mom (Laurinda) said...

It will be so loved, either way! But I think I already know what she is!

Mom (Laurinda) said...

And, yes, Wallace will be a great big brother!

Amanda said...

Awwww! You look so adorable :)
I'm so excited to hear about what you two are having!

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

Thank you all! I will grow the baby's "business" as rapidly as I can and hope he/she cooperates on game day!

Jessie said...

Lookin' good, Bec! For the record, Andrew & I say girl. Can't wait to find out! :)

aq said...

You and Wallace both carry it well :)