-->

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Anniversary of sorts

It dawned on me that yesterday is an anniversary of sorts for Jordan and myself...The day we started dating. It's not a day we celebrate, but it is one I remember fondly. He took me to the Armadillo Mexican restaurant that used to be located at Parker Rd. and Lincoln. It's been a million things since then, including a Halloween costume shop, I think. I remember I ordered chicken nachos because it was the most "date friendly" food I could think of. I ate maybe three nachos. After that we drove to the Castle Rock Outlets and walked around just chatting. Even back then, he knew the way to my heart, food and shopping :) That was seven years ago. Crazy. It's just funny to think of the exact day when your life takes a pivotal change and you are never the same.

I adore you Jordan and am glad you asked me out that day.

No comments: