-->

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Melissa, my Love

My wonderful friend, Melissa, who lives in Florida happened to be in town yesterday for a wedding! So after work I hopped in the Jeep and headed down to Glendale ... Little did we realize, the Arizona Cardinals playoff game was letting out just as we were meeting for dinner. Needless to say, traffic was insane, but we made it and enjoyed a lovely dinner at The Yardhouse with some of her Teten family and friends! It was just so good to see her and her husband John. Oh, and the Yardhouse is awesome if you're looking for a good restaurant, with the worlds largest selection of draft beer - they also do the Half-Yard-of-beer ... Anyway, good times with my Meliss!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I had such a great time with you Becca. I love you and love your new background!

Erin said...

I love the Yardhouse! Great beer & food!