-->

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Progress in the Apt.

Jordan and I have had lovely weekend filled with food, friends, and Costco! The Sundogs have entered teams into a few golf tournaments the last couple of weeks and Jordan has been taking Marco's (the coach) spot on the team ... Jordan has a really rough life! The upside of this is that he is winning gift certificates to nice restaurants around town, movies, etc... So, on Friday night we tried out the Gurley Street Grill in downtown Prescott. It was super yummy and a great and inexpensive way to get to know the town! Saturday night we had tickets to Rage in the Cage along with some of his co-workers. So we had them over beforehand and then invited them over afterwards for some more fun! It was nice to have people over and we were glad because Wallace was very well behaved ;) Today we set up our Costco membership! That is always very exciting for me, not as much for Jordan! All we ended up with today was chicken and Q-tips. Here are some pictures of the progress being made in our apartment- Enjoy!This is more space than we've ever had, so we are finding that we need a couple major pieces of funiture and a few minor pieces...but in due time we will collect them! For, now our things will work just fine! Hope you ahve a great start to your week...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice and roomy - very creative use of the curtains around the book case.
momjill

Whitney Duvall said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I like the curtains around the bookcase too...I never would've thought of that.

For some reason, the Costco trip ending up with "just chicken and Qtips" makes me giggle.

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

We just had a gigantic wall that needed some color and I found these great wall panels at Pier 1 - Inexpensive way for renters to get color without painting! Yes, an odd trip to Costco indeed :)

Anonymous said...

I like to imagine that behind the curtains are entrances to "his and hers" bat-caves. Hope I haven't spilled the beans.

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

I cannot confirm or deny any claims concerning "his or hers bat caves".

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, Bec! Those are the drapes I've been looking for all my life (the kind that lead to batcaves :)

Actually, I really, really LOVE the color and the print - I'm gonna go get me some... my batcave is currently sans disguise...

Anonymous said...

I like the curtains, too, and the bat caves. But I'm really more excited about Costco! Glad you got 5 million Q-tips! You can never have too many! :)

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

yes, 24 chicken breasts and 5 million Q-tips - life is good!